I serve Chicagoland area
Call me for free, no obligation meeting to determine if I am the right doula for your birthing needs. If we decide to work together I will provide:
- Continuous 24 hour phone and email support from the time you hire me until the time of the baby’s birth.
- 2 prenatal meetings to share information and become acquainted with one another.
- Assistance with your birth prefrence list (birth plan).
- Continuous support from the early stages of birthing time till you and baby are settling in.
- Photography as you wish.
- Breastfeeding support immediately after birth and at postpartum visit.
- One postpartum visit scheduled 2-7 days after your baby’s birth.
Available for breastfeeding support, newborn care, cloth diapering education, sibling childcare, postpartum in home cuisine, laundry, housework, grocery shopping and other errands.
Placenta Encapsulation Specialist
There are amazing benefits to placenta encapsulation:
- Help and/or prevention of postpartum depression.
- Increased milk supply .
- Increased energy during postpartum period.
- Balancing out hormones after birth.
Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is administered by laying hands on or near the body and is based on the life force energy that flows through us and what causes us to be alive. If ones energy is low,then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy.
Being a Reiki Master provides me with another gentle, yet profound tool to ease and nurture pregnant, birthing, and postpartum mothers. Reiki is the perfect modality for women who want energetic support during her birth, but is not comforted by massage.
Is a fun way to preserve your growing belly forever. Older siblings love to be a part of the process, and belly casts make wonderful art.